Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This Season

This fall has shot by as if it were on greased skids. I have had the opportunity to take in a lot of ministries - in Ottawa, Winnipeg, BC, Calgary, Windsor, Michigan, London, ON, Waterloo, Toronto and I have been in discussion with many more.

 As I go, I write - and I was about to publish a big batch of commentary on this blogsite when my previous ( former - now deceased ) computer seized up and fried a hard days work.

 I resonate with the plaintive voice of Richard Harris in the long playing ditty, of a previous era, "McArthur's Park"  " Someone left the cake out in the rain.. And I don't think I can take it because it took so long to make it and I'll never have that recipe, again... O No... (echoes). "

I would have  backed it up, but it happened just before the end of a long day of editing. I was about fifteen minutes of having it all up and posted.  So I am resigned that  if I want to recreate the stuff, it will have to be later :( .

No comments:

Post a Comment