Monday, January 11, 2010

Moving Forward

I have never been more deeply impressed with the Body of Christ, than I have following the events of the past month. We are incredibly grateful for the love of God expressed through the actions and prayers of God's people. 





At the end of the week (DV), I will be off to partake in EMERGE, which is the student retreat for BC Campus Ministries. I will have an opportunity to speak on the Holy Spirit and provide a meditation on what I have learned over  the past month. As you can imagine, David's life and words are powerful and there is a message in it for all of us.  

If you check out the EMERGE link, you will quickly see that it is a powerful event.  I would encourage you to check out the ministries of BCCM in order to appreciate how comprehensive and multi-dimensional they are.

This year's primary speaker, Brady Bobbink, is one of the best teachers you will find anywhere. While he is someone who is somewhat allergic to titles, I can tell you that the nature of his life and impact over the past decades has been apostolic. His ministry at Western Washington has been responsible for the equipping and sending of hundreds of campus ministers. He has indirectly had a significant impact on my life and I am looking forward to  spending time with him and the BC gang, for whom you will see from previous blogs I have  great respect...

I  look forward to updating you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment